Volunteering is very important to the mission of Fairmount Homes. Dedicated volunteers bring a combination of time, skills and compassion to the lives of our residents, enhancing Fairmount’s warm, caring environment. Opportunities exist for a variety of volunteer-type activities on our campus. Some suggestions are listed below:
- Assist residents with meals and refill ice pitchers in resident rooms
- Lead Bible studies
- Serve as a friendly visitor
- Organize and lead a birthday party or craft class
- Share a hobby, lead a hymn sing, or provide music
- Assist with the annual Benefit Auction and Chicken Barbecue
- Assist with our annual Heritage Day
- Serve as a Personal Care host or hostess at supper
Two host/hostess positions are open in the Wheat Ridge Personal Care Dining Room from 5:15 to 6:00 p.m. One for Wednesday and one for occasional Sunday evenings.
There are several openings on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. for volunteers to refill resident water pitchers with ice and to assist residents with meals.
Download Volunteer Application
Below is the a .pdf file of our Volunteer Application. The application may be saved to your computer, printed, filled out and mailed to the Volunteer Coordinator at Fairmount Homes. If your computer is unable to open .pdf files, you can download Adobe Reader for free.